Friday 18 – Sunday 20 August, 2017
Michele Chevalley Hedge and Therese Kerr will co-host this restoring weekend for mothers and daughters, grandmothers, and even god mothers. Life is so busy we often do not connect with the people we love let alone take time to rebalance our own health. Michele Chevalley Hedge, nutritionist will explore how the simple act of eating the right foods, in the correct combinations, without hunger can lead to rebooting our energy, weight and moods. Therese Kerr, holistic wellness leader, will synergistically entwine how toxic substances on the outside of our body can lead to hormone imbalance, unnecessary weight gain, ageing and poor mental health. Join us for evidence-based research delivered in a fun, humorous and light-hearted fashion whilst being pampered in the gorgeous spa and calming environment that The Golden Door offers.
- Nourish and cleanse with delicious food that will help you lose weight but not starve;
- Improve food habits that are easy to bring home and use for a lifetime;
- Understand how a low toxic life can lead to weight gain, mood and hormone challenges;
- Understand how restoring and resting can lead to a calmer, leaner, clearer you;
- Develop a plan for beautiful, healthy, divine skin;
- We create an easy and effective plan that will be sustainable for when you get home and will have you continue on your journey to holistic wellness – end result – you being the healthiest you can be on every level of health.
Michele Chevalley Hedge is a nutritional medicine practitioner, author and wellness presenter. Michele can relate to the busy women- a business owner, mum of three hungry teenagers, a life just like yours. Michele likes to share strategies and truths on how to create a vibrant, energised, health body and brain. Michele’s passion for mental wellbeing and how to underpin anxiety and depression will be shared throughout the weekend.
Therese Kerr, voted one of Australia’s Most Influential Women of 2015, Organic Industry Leader is dedicated to sharing the benefits of holistic living. Specialising in sharing the impact of toxic chemicals on the human body, Therese will astound you with her knowledge, leaving you informed and empowered to make healthy choices in all areas of your life.
Add this Retreat to your stay for only $395 per person
This retreat is suitable for women aged 16 years and up.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT OUR RESERVATIONS TEAM ON 1800 212 011 OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY.