Need some inspiration in the kitchen? Watch the following video featuring Golden Door’s Executive Chef David Hunter and Shane Crawford from Shane Crawford’s Healthy Playground as they’ll be showing you how to cook the perfect crumbed fish.
- 4 x 130g pieces fresh snapper (skin off)
- 1cup of gluten free bread crumbs (to make bake until crisp 4 slices gluten free bread process)
- 1 cup pine nuts and pistachio nuts (raw)
- 2 roast garlic bulbs or 6 cloves
- 2 tsp chilli
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup of mixed chopped herbs (lemon thyme parsley basil rosemary)
- S & P to taste
Optional: Dijon mustard to lightly coat the fish with before crumbing.
Preheat oven to 200°. Process all of the crumb ingredients listed above together. Lightly coat the top of the fish with Dijon mustard and place mixture on top.
Roast in hot oven approx. 10 mins then allow to stand in oven for a further 10 mins.
Tip** left over crumb mix can be frozen and used on veggies or chicken.
Recipe by Golden Door Executive Chef David Hunter