Join us in the picturesque Hunter Valley at the Golden Door Elysia Health Retreat and Spa for a Let’s Connect Women retreat.
Feel free to do as much or as little as you like of our tailored program, including a variety of coordinated activities such as Tai Chi, Yoga, Deep Water Running, Meditation, Hiking and much more. You may also choose to relax and rejuvenate in the world class spa with one of the amazing treatments on offer, or visit one of the many health practitioners in the Wellness Centre for a consultation.
We will also internationally renowned physiotherapist, media commentator and creator of the award-winning ABC Happy Body At Work program, Anna-Louise Bouvier, bringing you the latest research for sustaining a high performance life. For more information on Anna-Louise and her topic ‘Who is looking after you’ see below.
Dates: Friday 2nd June – 4th June 2017
Featuring Guest Speaker Anna-Louise Bouvier
Our guest speaker is internationally renowned physiotherapist, media commentator and creator of the award-winning ABC Happy Body At Work program, Anna-Louise Bouvier, bringing you the latest research for sustaining a high performance life.
Anna-Louise’s topic ‘Who is looking after you?’, will show you how small changes to everyday habits like how much and how well you sit, move and sleep can totally transform your response to stress and help give you the energy you need to pursue your passion. This talk is funny and engaging and it’s all about you!
Price: $1,125 single occupancy and $960 twin occupancy
- Luxury villa accommodation
- Gourmet health cuisine (all meals and snacks)
- A diverse selection of group fitness, relaxation and mind-body classes and activities (6:30am-8:30pm – choose to do as much or as a little as you like)
- Inspirational workshops and seminars led by industry professionals and expert practitioners
- Use of all the facilities including a 25-metre indoor heated lap pool, outdoor exercise pool, floodlit tennis courts, fully equipped gymnasium, indoor and outdoor activity studios and outdoor relaxation areas
- One complimentary 50 min spa or wellness to the value of $110 (which you may upgrade for an additional fee)
- Access to all the spa facilities including steam room, spa bath and relaxation lounges