Escape the pressures and demands of everyday life and return to the pleasures of the countryside at Australia’s leading wellness retreat*, whether for a full week of rejuvenation or a weekend stay.
You will have fun exploring the retreat’s extensive facilities, with a hit of tennis in the afternoon, a workout in the fully equipped gymnasium, loosen up at yoga or daily stretch classes in one of three fitness studios or get active participating in a group class, like indoor hockey or badminton on the activity court. Everything is at your doorstep with an outdoor resort style pool and a stunning heated 25m indoor pool.
Relax in the spas, steam rooms or relaxation lounges of the Day Spa and experience a wide selection of body treatments, massages, facials and healing therapies from highly specialised therapists and practitioners.
Nourish yourself in the beautiful restaurant and then find a book to read from the library and settle down in front of the fireplace in the guest lounge. Then retire to your one, two and three bedroom private villa, nestled amongst the fragrant lavender of meditation hill featuring magnificent Hunter Valley views.
*World Spa Awards – 2018 Australia’s Best Wellness Retreat – Oceania’s Best Wellness Retreat
- 25 metre heated indoor lap pool.
- Outdoor resort style pool.
- Meditation Hill.
- Floodlit tennis courts.
- Indoor activity centre featuring multi-sport court.
- 3 indoor activity yoga & meditation studios.
- Fully equipped gymnasium.
- Indoor cycle room.
- Wellness Centre.
- Library where you can hire DVDs, CDs and books to help you unwind in your villa.
- Boutique which offers a wide range of Golden Door products, active wear, books, CDs, gifts and incidentals you may have forgotten to bring with you.
- Walking tracks.
- Undercover parking.
- 26 wet and dry treatment rooms, including a double room to share with a friend or loved one.
- Purpose built Vichy shower rooms.
- Manicure and pedicure beds.
- Separate male and female change facilities and relaxation lounges.
- Separate male and female steam rooms and spa baths.
- A spacious spa relaxation lounge.
- Private sun gardens.
- Purpose built signature Watsu water therapy pool.
- Retail beauty products.