Tools and insights for more calm and contentment
Monday 10 – Thursday 13 September 2018
In this powerful and life changing retreat you will immerse yourself deeply into mindfulness. You will discover mindfulness within you and a more connected and conscious version of you.
The program is full of mindfulness tools for your daily life, as the intention is that you leave the program equipped to make your life journey calmer, more present and more connected. If you have certain habits or situations that cause you ongoing stress and grief, you will gain new perspectives and ways of dealing with them. In this retreat you will reconnect and learn powerful skills and perspectives that will last a lifetime.
This is for you if…
- You would like to be more present
- You want to feel more connected to those around you
- You would like to feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- You would like to experience more clarity of thinking
And if you
- At times feel that life is just one big rush, you feel overwhelmed, like you never get it all done, you feel short with those you love or your colleagues and perhaps you also find it hard to get a good nights sleep.
- You would like to experience less overwhelm and frustration
- Perhaps you have heard and read a little about mindfulness and would like to experience it in a deeper way and get the ‘tools’ to integrate it into your daily life
- Be more present and have the tools to get back there when you are not
- Feel more connected to those around you
- Feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- Experience more clarity of thinking
- Develop skills to de-stress and reduce the feeling of overwhelm
- Increased awareness and ability to manage your thoughts & feelings
- Understand how to engage and use the breath to relax and come into calm
- Improve sense of self confidence
Charlotte is one of the most experienced mindfulness retreat leaders in Australia. She has trained with some of the best in the world both in terms of the neuroscience behind mindfulness but also with the traditional Buddhist teachers. Both her ‘Dear Body’ program and her corporate program are university researched showing clear strong positive results.
“This retreat was highly valuable. It has really helped me to stop, reflect and resolve to reset my daily habits and my ways of thinking. It will help me in many ways in future – I’m very excited about what’s to come. Thank you so much Charlotte!”– Jan
“I would recommend this to everyone – come with an open mind and experience the result” – Sue
“Thank you, thank you. This will change my life and has already” – Gayle
Add to your retreat stay for $395 per person
As part of the program you receive a mindfulness manual, all relevant mindfulness audios and access to eight weeks of daily mindfulness reminder emails, plus additional podcasts.
For more information, contact our reservations team on (02) 4058 2618 or complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly.