A collection of 110 wholesome recipes for you to recreate in your kitchen. We don’t overcomplicate things, it is healthy food at its best: simple, nutritious and tasty.
Featuring Golden Door favourites including coconut pancakes; quinoa and vegetable burgers; Moroccan chicken tagine and avocado and carob tart this book embodies the Golden Door spirit and offers you a calming and inspiring approach to food and nutrition.
This beautiful book is a collection of 110 Golden Door healthy and nutritious recipes for you to recreate in your own environment. It features 194 pages of lovingly created photography of recipes and the Golden Door Health Retreat nestled in the stunning landscape of the Hunter Valley. It embodies the Golden Door spirit and offers you a calming and inspiring approach to food and nutrition. We don’t overcomplicate things, it is healthy food at its best: simple, nutritious and tasty. Wholesome delicious food which provides us with energy and nutrients needed to heal us and to facilitate better health.
Divided into eight chapters; breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and sweets, soups and salads, snacks and drinks, sauces and dressings and basics we hope this book inspires you to find your own balance, whilst enjoying every bite.
Please choose carefully, as we do not offer a refund if you simply change your mind. You are entitled to a refund, exchange or credit note if the product you have purchased has a manufacturing fault.
1. GOLDEN DOOR PTY LTD delivers to most destinations in Australia and around the world.
2. Orders placed within Australia or goods shipped to an Australian residence are subject to Australian GST. Orders placed outside Australia may be subject to the relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed and Australian export and taxation requirements.
3. GOLDEN DOOR PTY LTD uses SENDLE to deliver Products throughout Australia (see section 3.9 of the website T&Cs for more details) and in some cases internationally. Delivery of Products within Australia is effected using courier services subcontracted by SENDLE and may include AUSTRALIA POST / Fastway Couriers / Couriers Please / TNT / DHL Express or others.
4. GOLDEN DOOR PTY LTD’s freight charges are based on a two tier basis depending on either/or Your location and the final size/weight of your Purchase Order.
5. GOLDEN DOOR PTY LTD will use reasonable endeavours to arrange dispatch of the Product within 2 working days of submitting the Purchase Order.
6. Expected delivery times are:
6.1. within Australia, 2- 7 working days; and
6.2. for international deliveries or Perth and Darwin deliveries, 10-14 working days.
7. The expected delivery times set out in clause 3.6 are estimates only. GOLDEN DOOR PTY LTD will not be liable to You for any loss or damage You suffer if the Product is not delivered within the time frames set out in clause 3.6 of the website T&Cs.
8. Australia wide – all deliveries must be signed. Risk and title in the Product will pass to You upon You, or any other person in attendance at the delivery address, signing for receipt of the Product. Please note: NO packages can be sent to PO Box addresses (throughout Australia and Internationally), cannot be sent using a courier service.
9. SENDLE SERVICES
Sendle facilitates the booking and delivery of packages. Sendle provides its services in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Sendle is not a common carrier, and Sendle do not accept any liability as a common carrier. Sendle may refuse to provide services at its discretion.
Your satisfaction is most important to us, however, we do realise that sometimes problems may occur. In the event you are not satisfied with an item purchased at our online store, you may return it for a credit of the product cost. We hope you enjoy everything you purchase from GOLDEN DOOR. See our Returns policy below.
At GOLDEN DOOR we want our customers to love each and every purchase. However, if you feel something is not right we want to make sure you know your options.
Click here to view the full Returns and Refunds Policy.
Items must be returned unworn and in original condition with tags attached/present, preferably un-opened and un-used (any item that has been worn, washed, damaged, altered, partially used or consumed will not be returnable) Please note: all CDs and DVDs and other medias will only be replaced with a new copy of the same item if returned item is found to be faulty. No credits, refunds or alternative items will be given.
This Returns and Refunds Policy forms part of the GOLDEN DOOR Website Terms and Conditions. All terms and conditions of the GOLDEN DOOR Website Terms and Conditions are to be considered as they relate to returns and refunds for any item/s purchased from the website.
Click here to view the full Terms and Conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.