Friday 20 – Sunday 22 January, 2017
Friday 3 – Sunday 5 November, 2017
- Are you struggling with your weight or unhappy about your body?
- Do you feel as though you’ve tried ‘everything’ but nothing has produced lasting results?
- Are you frustrated by the ever-present stream of contradictory food and exercise advice?
- Are you wondering whether it’s even possible for you to achieve your desired body weight?
- Do you want to discover how it is possible?
Be prepared to get a new lease on life, to re-ignite your spark, and to have more energy and vitality than you ever imagined possible. NeuroSlimming is the application of neuroscience to weight management and optimal health. NeuroSlimming reveals how to thrive rather than merely survive in our manic, multi-tasking world.
Everyone wants to be healthy and it’s obvious that peak performance requires peak health. Yet the pace, pressures and demands of 21st century living are actively working against us being healthy. Exhaustion has become the new normal and 80% of visits to the doctor could be prevented if we made better lifestyle choices. But how do we make those choices in an already over-stretched existence? And what exactly are those health-and-performance-enhancing choices?
This specialty retreat will show you how to make peace with your body, attain the weight you want and live to the full.
Participants will discover:
- Why diets don’t work and what the alternative is
- How our thoughts and emotions influence our biology
- Why the brain is the missing piece in the weight loss puzzle
- How to rewire your brain to reshape your body
- The practical steps that enable anyone to attain their desired healthy body weight despite past unsuccessful attempts at weight loss
- How to have a body you love while enjoying freedom, fulfillment and fabulous food – not only during the retreat but for the rest of your life.
Dr Helena Popovic is a medical doctor, leading authority on how to improve brain function, international speaker and best-selling author. Since graduating from the University of Sydney in 1995 she has been paving the way for a new paradigm in peak health for peak performance. Helena is unique in bringing the latest discoveries in brain science to the field of weight management and she is the author of two books: In Search of My Father and NeuroSlimming – let your brain change your body. Her philosophy is that education is more powerful than medication and she believes in slow ageing despite fast living. She runs her ground-breaking NeuroSlimming retreats throughout Australia and New Zealand and we are thrilled to welcome back Helena to Golden Door in 2017.
“Having tried many weight loss programs, this got to the core of the problem – my brain and how I think about healthy living and eating mindfully” – Moya
See Dr Helena’s interview on the Today show Tuesday 17 January, 2017
Add this Retreat to your stay for only $495 per person.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT OUR RESERVATIONS TEAM ON 1800 212 011 OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY.